Rates include service charge for cleaning staff.
- Adult $70 per person, per night
- Children 5 – 15 years, $29
- Minimum nightly charge, $175
- $300/day/one or two people fish
- $475/day/one or two person hunt with dogs, $385/day no dogs
- Boat & Motor Rental $75.00 per day
- Guide lunches are included in your daily rates unless guides are booked independently of Weatherby’s.
Our season runs from May through November
New for 2017 season -NO TIPPING POLICY for meals and lodging service. Maine has recently passed significant increases to our minimum wages and we support paying our staff well for the service they provide to our customers. Beginning in 2017 ALL FOOD AND LODGING gratuities will be accounted for in our daily rate structure. Please keep this in mind as you compare prices with other lodging. Our rates include all meals, lodging, use of fly rods, waders, spinning rods, canoes, kayaks – house wines and beer while dining and 15% service charge for meals and lodging.
Rates are PER DAY, PER PERSON with your own rental cabin. We specialize in custom packages to fit your schedule, interests and budget. Please give us a call to discuss how we can tailor a Maine fishing or hunting vacation for you. Stream fishermen fish early or late, we will accommodate you with your meals.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of the cancellation if cancelled minimum of 30 days advance of reservation.
- Personal Checks preferred
- VISA/MC/Discover accepted
includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, per day, per person
ALL INCLUSIVE LODGING – Use of fishing equipment, canoes, kayaks is included. Beer, house wine and service gratuities included.
- Adult (single or double occupancy), $229.00 May 21 through June 30 and September 15 to close
- May 1 through May 20 and July 1 through September 14, $199.00
- Children 10 to 15 years, $85.00
- Children 4 to 9 years, $65.00
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Dog charge $15/day except no charge during October
- Fishing/hunting licenses sold at camp
- Maine State Food and Lodging Tax 9%
- Airport shuttle available
- Deposit 30%, minimum $200 pp
- Fishing – Seven nights, six days of guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $3550 single peak,$2650 pp double peak; $3240 single non-peak, $2440 pp double non-peak(tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Fishing – Four nights, three days guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $1771 single peak,$1321 pp double peak,$1650 single non-peak,$1215 pp double non-peak (tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast – Seven nights with three days guided hunting: $3180 single, $2455 pp double (tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast or Deer – Seven nights un-guided: $1150 pp single or double (tax not included)
- Deer Hunting – Seven nights,six days guided: $2545 single, $1795 pp double (tax and guide gratuity not included)