Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, per day, per person
ALL INCLUSIVE LODGING – Use of fishing equipment, canoes, kayaks is included. Beer, house wine included in dining room only.
- Adult (single or double occupancy), $259.00 May 16 through June 30 and September 16 to close
- $229 May 1 through May 15 and July 1 through September 15
- Children 10 to 15 years, $105.00
- Children 4 to 9 years, $85.00
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Dog charge $20/day except no charge during October
- Fishing/hunting licenses available online at maine.gov
- Maine State Food and Lodging Tax 9%
- Airport shuttle available
- Deposit 30%, minimum $200 pp
- Fishing – Seven nights, six days of guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $4213 single peak,$3013 pp double peak; $3963 single non-peak, $2763 pp double non-peak(tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Fishing – Four nights, three days guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $2366 single peak, $1699 pp double peak, $2086 single non-peak, $1486 double non-peak (tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast – Seven nights with three days guided hunting: $3313 single, $2133 pp double (tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast or Deer – Seven nights un-guided: $1543 pp single or double (tax not included)
- Deer Hunting – Seven nights, six days guided: $3539 single, $2543 pp double (tax and guide gratuity not included)
- Adult $75 per person, per night
- Children 5 – 15 years, $49
- Minimum nightly charge, $175
- $450/day one or two people fish
- $600/day/one or two person upland hunt
- Boat & Motor Rental $100.00 per day
- Guide lunches are included in your daily rates unless guides are booked independently of Weatherby’s.
Weatherby’s strongly encourages the purchase of travel insurance in case of need to cancel your reservation
Our season runs from May through November (reservations after October 25 require verbal confirmation)
Our rates include all meals, lodging, use of fly rods, waders, spinning rods, canoes, kayaks – wine and beer while dining.
Rates are PER DAY, PER PERSON with your own rental cabin. We specialize in custom packages to fit your schedule, interests and budget. Please give us a call to discuss how we can tailor a Maine fishing or hunting vacation for you. Stream fishermen fish early or late, we will accommodate you with your meals.
Cancellation Policy: Payment for full reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival. Balance due will automatically be charged for the full reservation if full payment is not received 30 days in advance. Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of the cancellation if cancelled minimum of 30 days in advance of reservation and new reservation is for same duration or value of cancelled reservation.
- Personal Checks or cash requested as payment
- VISA/MC/Discover/AMEX accepted
Tipping Policy: Wait and Housekeeping Staff – 18% on Food and lodging is standard in the service industry. Our staff works hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Please tip well.
Guides- 20% for a day of fishing per guide is $80. For a day of hunting is it $120.